Even for the most highly skilled project teams, designing and constructing state of the art building envelopes and façades is a delicate balancing act of form, function and cost.
The Building Envelopes and Façades 2015 will give an insight into the current building envelope landscape as well as commercial and residential high rise building envelope and facade trends.
Determine how technology, innovation, and materials are being used to balance functionality, aesthetics, performance and cost as well as build resilient, sustainable infrastructure. Discover the latest practical strategies and solutions being used by building envelope designers, engineers, ESD consultants and façade experts that are effectively getting the delicate balance of cost, form, function and energy performance right the first time.
Featuring acclaimed case studies including:
Why Should You Attend in 2015?
IQPC’s event of the year for Building Envelope and Façade professionals is back, and better than ever in 2015 with an emphasis on practical case studies, a balance of design and technical sessions and a unique focus on cutting edge materials and technologies. This is a must attend event for building envelope and façade professionals, don’t miss out, book your delegate pass now and hear the following cutting edge case studies and sessions:
- CASE STUDY: State of the Art Innovation: the UTS Business School and its Two Distinctive Façades
- CASE STUDY: Designing an Astonishing Tree House Retreat: One Central Park Sydney
- CASE STUDY: 20 Martin Place, a 20 Storey study in Sustainability
- CASE STUDY: Sydney International Convention, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct (SICEEP) project at Darling Harbour
- Improving Daylight Modelling and Glare Assessments
- Air Tightness Criteria, Testing and Tight Building Technologies
- Cost and Performance Benefits: Focussing on Energy Efficiency from the Beginning of a Project
- Designing Cutting Edge Construction & Materials Technology